The Angladon Museum - Jacques Doucet is a museum in Avignon located at 5 rue Laboureur. It is housed in the Hôtel de Massilian, an 18th-century hôtel particulier. The museum was founded in 1996 by Jean and Paulette Angladon-Dubrujeaud, heirs to the widow of Parisian couturier Jacques Doucet. Its collections range from the 18th through the 20th centuries.
The museum is housed in the Hôtel de Massilian, which was named after the family that possessed it in the 18th century. It was built in 1694 per Jean Péru's designs. On April 11, 1721, Abbé Massilian, provost-coadjutor of the church of Saint-Didier and historian of Avignon, was born in the hôtel. Jean and Paulette Angladon-Dubrujeaud left the hôtel to the Fondation Angladon-Dubrujeaud together with their collection. On the main floor, it features a historic staircase and parts of the original design.
5 rue du Laboureur, 84000, Avignon France