Al Nakheel Mall is a brand-new attraction in Riyadh. With distinctive restaurants, stores, and experiences awaiting the residents and visitors, this location offers the best in dining, shopping, leisure, and entertainment—as well as breathtaking vistas.
Nakheel Mall has 200 stores, from fine dining to family entertainment, toy stores to trampolines, cinemas to supermarkets, and a host of regular services like banks, medical and fitness facilities, and tailoring shops.
Al Nakheel Mall is home to many of the well-known clothing retailers that European consumers are familiar with, including well-known names like Old Navy, Aldo, NewYorker, Sunglass Hut, Marks & Spencer, LC Waikiki, Lefties, Karaca, ZARA, Nespresso, Kipling, Bershka, and the GAP.
Eatery food court, various cafes, and other fantastic locations make Nakheel Mall a foodie's paradise. These fine dining restaurants offer spectacular sunsets views.
How to explore Al Nakheel Mall?
- Stop by Vox cinema for a memorable movie night.
- For adventure, adrenaline, and family fun will make the perfect destinations for you.
- Family members who appreciate playing both the mechanical adventure games and contemporary computer games should go to Sparky's. This series' unique features, like the enormous hydraulic screens and the availability of three-dimensional movies, have made it a popular spot for families to spend the entire day.
- The best indoor play area for kids is Billy Beez! At Billy Beez, there are a range of features and activities available in the 20,000 square foot play areas, including slides, sports courts, tunnels, towers, ball blasters, and bouncing trampolines. Infants, toddlers, adults, and all ages in between are welcome in the park. Billy Beez is perfect for birthday parties because it includes separate zones for little children and Super Speed slides for older children.
- Din Tai Fung for a world-class dim sum Taiwanese cuisine.
- Famous Dave’s for American BBQ food.
- Kris Kros for authentic Lebanese cuisine.
- Russo’s for New York-style pizzas.
- Sushi Samba for all the Japanese and Brazilian food.
- Paul cafe for authentic French cuisine.
- Cabana for Brazilian style chicken skewers, grilled chicken burgers, grilled rib eye steak, and much more.