The best shopping in Doha can be found at the Villaggio Mall. An opulent shopping complex with Venetian-inspired art, architecture, and even its winding canal can be found. The mall receives more than 50,000 visitors each day, making it clear why it is among the most well-liked tourist destinations in the area.
Things to do at Villaggio Mall
- Shop till you drop: Wander over charming bridges and beneath elegant ceilings as you peruse the enormous selection of trendy outlets. Browse through international labels including GAP, Dune, H&M, Mango, Cavalli, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Christian Dior, Cavalli, and Dolce & Gabbana. The designer shoe, jewelry, and health and beauty boutiques are also worth visiting.
- Entertainment is guaranteed thanks to the versatility of options: You would need much more than a day to see it all with 13 luxury theatres, an IMAX screen, an ice rink, and a bowling alley. Additionally, Gondolania offers a 4D theatre with seats that move in response to the action on the screen and unique effects including air blasts, water sprays, ticklers for the neck and legs, and vibrating seats.
- Tantalize your tastebuds: A variety of excellent eating establishments are available, in addition to quick meals in the food court for a lunch on the go. Numerous cafes and restaurants cater to a range of dietary - and financial - requirements.
- Kids can paint the town red too: Bring the kids along? There is a tonne of entertainment available, beginning with a gondola trip to the fantasy park Gondolania. This indoor park, which is inside a mall, has a go-kart track, a rollercoaster, a roller glider, a bowling alley, and laser tag. It also contains the only ice rink in Doha that is Olympic-sized and is approved by the Ice Skating Institute Asia.
- Expect support for all your needs: The mall offers a wide range of extra services to meet the needs of all visitors, such as free high-speed WiFi to ensure constant connectivity, VIP valet parking, porter services so you can shop without falling, and wheelchair services.
- The sporting community benefits from world class facilities within reach: Aspire Park, which is close to Villaggio Mall, has walking and running trails, kid-friendly playgrounds, and a café. The complex meets every sporting demand, including the hosting of important events, training camps, conferences, research, and the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries. Khalifa International Stadium, one of the stadiums hosting matches at the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, is also located there.