"The Prince Sultan bin Fahd Stadium, now known as the Prince Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Faisal Stadium, is a versatile sports arena located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It was inaugurated in 1987 with a seating capacity of 10,000 spectators. In October 2011, it underwent a name change to honor Prince Mohammed bin Abdullah, a former president of the Al Ahli Club. The stadium primarily hosts football matches and serves as the official home ground for Al Ahli Club.
It now has an impressive capacity to accommodate 20,000 spectators, 2,400 car-parking spaces, 81 ticket offices, 60 electronic gates, two media centers, 15 VIP rooms, and four analytical studios.
Upon entering the stadium, you will be treated to an engaging tour that includes the mixed zone, press conference room, players' changing rooms, media centers, and the VIP room, which proudly displays an exhibition of rare photographs capturing the stadium's history since its establishment.
- Watch football matches featuring the Al Ahli Club and other teams.
- Enjoy sporting events and competitions hosted at the stadium.
- Experience the energetic atmosphere of live sports with 27,000 other spectators.
- Visit the two media centers to stay updated with the latest sports news.
- Upgrade your experience with access to one of the 15 VIP rooms.
- Take a tour of the stadium, including behind-the-scenes areas like the mixed zone and players' changing rooms.
- Appreciate the history of the stadium with an exhibition of rare photos in the VIP room.
H679+8HR, Halifa, Al-Rehab, Jeddah 23345, Saudi Arabia