An indoor amusement park called Sky Zone in Dammam features a variety of games that will make you jump, dodge, flip, sweat, and giggle until you're too exhausted to move and need to sit down and drink some water. If you believe trampolines are solely for children, you are mistaken. So gather your friends and enter the bouncing world. Play a game that is better for your intellect than your body.
At the pinnacle of innovation, Sky Zone allows visitors to enjoy trampoline fun in a secure setting of indoor halls. Sky Zone is one of the most well-liked destinations in Dammam for families or large friends who want to only have a fun day out. It is the ideal location for gatherings, school outings, birthday parties, and other entertainment-related events. On-demand, it also plans additional entertainment events.
How to explore Skyzone?
- Jump from one trampoline to another because it has trampolines of all sizes. Show off your inner acrobat at these wall-to-wall trampoline courts.
- If you want a safer alternative to extreme sport, go for artificial rock climbing walls.
- You can spin out your version of dodgeball with some foam pits and balls.
- It has a massive play area for toddlers and kids.
- Let teens enjoy adventure rides.
- Push the limits of jumping high at skyslam's basketball arena, where rings are placed at different heights.
- Here, Ultimate Dodgeball raises the bar for the age-old sport. As you jump and swerve to escape the ball or tag opponents on the other team, you and your teammates will also fly as you play dodgeball.
- Big air and gentle landings are the focus of The Foam Zone. A pool of enormous foam squares is the perfect place to perform your most daring exploits safely.
- It has a Gladiator-style combat section, known as SkyJoust, where battles are performed on pedestals over a foam pit or air bag. Even if you maintain balance, you must push the other competitors to win the battle with your opponent.
- At the SkyLadder, a fidgety ladder will cause you to lose your equilibrium as you test yourself. Then you rise and attempt again after falling into the cushioning below.
- Experience the most thrilling free-fall down the 'Drop slide' for kids of all ages.
- In the challenge zone, many obstacles will test your balance and coordination. You have to overcome the barriers to reach the finish line carefully.