The Prince Mohammad bin Fahd Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. It was built in 1973 and is used mainly for football matches. Muhammad bin Fahd, who presided over the Eastern Province from 1985 until 2013, gave his name to this stadium. Other musical events also take place here.
It is the home of Al-Ettifaq, a famous football club in Dammam. Al Ettifaq is also the first Saudi team to win many international titles. The stadium's capacity is 26,000 people, and it has been built as a football venue with a track and field circuit.
A lot of football matches take place here, like AFC Champions League, Saudi Professional League, Asia World Cup matches, etc. Many Saudi teams play at this stadium, like Al Hilal SFC, Saudi Arabia National team, Al-Shabab FC, and Al-Nassr FC. To watch a football game, make Prince Mohamed bin Fahd Stadium the focal point of your Dammam trip itinerary.
How to explore Prince Mohamed Bin Fahed Stadium?
- Catch some live football matches at the stadium.
- In the stadium stands, designated 'family sections' for women are segregated from the male-only crowd by walls. Besides separate entrances and parking spaces for female spectators, the stadium is equipped with female prayer sections, restrooms, and smoking places.
- Come here during training to see the famous footballers training hard.
- Walk or a jog at this neatly maintained stadium is something you wouldn't want to miss.
- Share Al-Hob is a delightful mosaic market of stores, stalls, and street-food kiosks.
- Othaim Mall for shopping, entertainment, and food.
- Heritage Village for artifacts, local goods, handicrafts, and indulgent Najd cuisine and meals.
- King Fahd Park is the biggest Park in Saudi Arabia, famous for picnics, trees, flowers, and entertainment for kids.
- Dammam Corniche is a serene stretch featuring a neatly-manicured green space, swaying palms, and a view of the azure waters.
- Al-Hayat Plaza is a family-centric shopping space where you can find local souvenirs and specialties like perfumes. It also has one-of-a-kind knick-knacks for your home, electronic goods, clothes, accessories, and even homeware at great prices.