The largest industrial lake built in the Kingdom is Modon Lake, located in Dammam's second industrial city and provides a renewable water supply. The lake enhances the area's beauty and peacefulness. The second industrial city in Dammam treats the Park with environmental consideration. The lake project has a total area of 400 thousand square meters, of which 210 thousand square meters, or 52 percent, constitute the lake.
The Park has 760 palm trees arranged around the lake in a beautiful engineering and aesthetic way, along with green spaces. There are also 4 km of uniquely built pathways and a 10 km long health walkway for lake visitors. Large fountains make the area a fun spot to spend some time in.
How to explore Modon Lake Park?
- There is a lot of space to sit and relax with kids or family.
- Visit various small huts where you can buy food, drinks, and snacks.
- Pack your picnic basket to unwind under the palm trees with your family.
- Go jogging on the health walkway to sweat it out.
- Take luxury strolls with your loved ones on the footpaths.
- Witness the beauty of water in the fountains at night when it is fully lit.
- Let your kids enjoy seeing various birds and animals, especially a small tortoise, crossing from one side of the lake to another.
- The lake is filled with small-size fishes and ducks roaming freely in it. Enjoy feeding the water animals here.
- There are many slides for kids in this Park, all of which are well maintained.
- Witness the beauty of the sun setting beyond the vast lake.
- Freshen up in restrooms available for both males and females.
- Gorge in Saadeddin shop near the Park selling pastries, juices, and drinks.
- Kids can even enjoy flying kites that can be bought from there.
- Teens can enjoy playing football with mates because the Park has vast open land.
- Click pictures on the beautiful bridge that stretches over the lake.