Marina Mall can be a great place to visit for a casual day out. The Mall usually stays quiet and features a view of the Gulf on one side. There are several retail outlets spread across the floors, selling everything from clothing to gadgets. They call it a Woman's fantasy land because it is fully equipped with women's requirements.
The prices here are more reasonable when compared to other malls in the city, making it one of the ideal places in Dammam for travelers looking for a budget-friendly shopping experience. The Marina Mall features a lovely food corner with fast food joints, restaurants, and top to floor glass walls that offer mesmerizing views of the sea outside.
This Mall can trigger the shopaholic in you with a wide variety of options at a reasonable price. This Mall has exceptional clothing retailers that offer a fantastic balance of fashion, high quality, and affordability. From baby to 12 years old, the boutiques provide coordinated collections for men, women, and kids.
With its strategic location and housing of famous food and clothing brands, it is widely considered aspirational and yet affordable to spend here.
How to explore Marina Mall?
- Shop till you drop in this Mall because it has a great collection at a wide range of prices.
- It has an amazing food court with a number of outlets to savor your cravings.
- Let the kids have fun in the kid's area while you enjoy shopping for your favorite brands.
- There is a huge playground outside the Mall where the kids can get their sports gear and play outdoor sports.
- Go to Kudu for lip-smacking sandwiches and salads prepared in the original Arab style.
- If you are a fast food lover, go to KFC or Pizza Hut to pamper yourself.
- Marvel at the creativity of designers stores choc-a-bloc with the latest designs and accessories.
- Take a walk along the Corniche Walkway at the King Abdullah Park seafront, where you will witness beautiful vistas of the Arabian Gulf and Murjan islands. Stay back at the boutique cafes to sip tea in the peaceful ambiance.
- Shop at Heritage village for traditional antiquities and souvenirs.
- Visit an Automobile museum if you fancy watching vintage cars.
- Art lovers can go to Ithra, an art museum. There are activities for kids, educational corners, and interesting book lineups for adults.
- If you love water adventures, go to Marjan islands for scuba diving or snorkeling.
- Head to Half Moon Bay which is a beautiful cove on the coastline. Here the water is just seven meters deep for the best scuba diving experience.